About the Blog

Whatever is written in this blog
is an outcome of fantasy put to
words, it is nothing but lies
but then again I just lied.

Friday, January 29, 2021

π‹π¨π―πž 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂

The Waste Land, “April is the cruellest month.”
The thought has been stuck in my head for a while now
As I sit reminiscing your presence beside me
Thinking back to days when I once held your hands.

Suddenly yesterday became a distant memory
With new lockdown rules hurling in papers,
Nevertheless the heart continues to journey with hope
Yearning for better days to thread along.

The mind is indeed a beautiful playground
Where treasured moments replay in repeated loops.
And yet my isolated being remains restless over
Our last “see you tomorrow” that never came.

How do we love in the time of Coronavirus?
With these thoughts I close my tired eyes
And make believe that when all this is over
I shall love you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment