About the Blog

Whatever is written in this blog
is an outcome of fantasy put to
words, it is nothing but lies
but then again I just lied.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Better When You Breathe



I trade my life each day to this hazzling drink
Wishing that it would eat away my senses,
To be death-like in joining your death,
To be void of senses is when I'm closest to you.
I am a prey to my memories;
They haunt me to your graves.
This earth that swallows the flesh I love,
I search for you beneath my every step.
Everything changes when life betrays.
One minute I have you and then you're gone,
One minute I hear you and then you fade away,
Come back dear Life, it's better when you Breathe!

18 comments:

  1. Come back dear Life, it's better when you Breathe!

    Heti lai tak hi ka duh xual. @zualbonez, nia a lullaby khop mai... but not necessarily whiskey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This earth that swallows the flesh I love...

    Engvang tak ni ang maw? He poem siamtu hian engtak tawng bik ang maw.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Engtak tawng ang maw? Tak2 a, this is for my fren...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gorsh! This is really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "This earth that swallows the flesh I love,
    I search for you beneath my every step." love these lines

    ReplyDelete
  6. This earth that swallows the flesh I love...hei hi a dik khop mai...a lem pil hmak toh...sad but touching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To be death-like in joining your death, dark tiah2 eeee i rilru hi... HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  8. REALLY NICE....express dan khi nalh tk..awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG..wan nalh bon turu..hehe me like

    ReplyDelete
  10. I trade my life each day to this hazzling drink
    Wishing that it would eat away my senses
    nalh tlat ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thnx @ Terini, emesti mafaka and alex... Nia hei ka rilru hi a dark viau emaw ni... he2

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Chop, khi line khi i inhmeh fal bik in ka hria^ hu2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Engdang a nilo, ZU nghei a ngai a nih chu... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  14. super like..... keep it up lalbuh

    ReplyDelete