About the Blog

Whatever is written in this blog
is an outcome of fantasy put to
words, it is nothing but lies
but then again I just lied.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Little



Little by little
I gathered a little,
Bits of little here and there
From minutes far and near.
Little by little
I grew a little,
Ten plus twice a triple
Till i lost count to a million.
Little by little
I saved a little,
Tiny little summed up a bulk
And something among the little
Ain't little no more.
Little by little
I gave away a little,
Of little I thought wouldn't harm.
But little by little
What I had, worn out a little,
Until the million I grew
Were reduced to a little.
So little by little
I lost the little in me,
And that's how the little in me
Died little by little.

15 comments:

  1. This poem is solely credited to 'zualbonez' for inspiring me to ponder upon the word 'little'
    Thnx alot^

    Enjoy pple^

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool.....keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo cool...u gotta write me a poem someday hehehe. johnsdecor here

    ReplyDelete
  4. little by little
    i began to giggle
    i got quarters dimes and nickles
    i began to whistle
    got a candy to make your mammary gland giggle
    and i wont stop until your mouth dribbles
    bits and kibbles
    got them all after the pickles
    for this they call me Mr. Wiggles
    and i wont stop until you tickle
    hit it in triples
    for little life is so simple

    ReplyDelete
  5. ui... nangchu thiamthei bek em mai... u lil'tiny princess.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seAAxQsYZHo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WXMdmTG4j0

    ReplyDelete
  7. ka cuz in a cover anih khi ngaithla ve ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyu thankyu .... :blushing:

    a va han tha tak em...

    Little by little
    we grow a little.
    When we lose a little
    God rattles his kettle
    and drops us a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. God rattles his kettle
    and drops us a little.....
    .... I so needed dat :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. little by little u die a little
    little by little u lose a little
    little by little u move on a little
    little by little u grow a little
    little by little it hurts a little
    AND little by little it still hurts a little
    BUT little by little u learn a little
    THEN little by little u live a little
    UNTIL little by become yourself again
    little... by.. little............

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ti daih ila, "little by little" tih hi.... Mizo in "Hraite, kal chhet chhet" tih nen hian a inmil phian in ti ve em? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. little by little
    the rain drizzle,
    making nature
    fresh and clear,
    little by little
    my world turns clearer
    making me fall,
    little by little
    in love with your words ;-)

    ReplyDelete