About the Blog

Whatever is written in this blog
is an outcome of fantasy put to
words, it is nothing but lies
but then again I just lied.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Inside



Standing on an Ice I see what lies beneath
Darkness rules the world under my burdened shoe
Lost in the sea of Misfortune where was I?
Hungry in the wilderness my thoughts won’t eat
My soul cries a tear out of a dry tissue
Suspended in fear I forgot how to fly.

My world goes Black and it seems I'm Sinking
There's a noise in my Head and I can't think straight
I reach out my hand but the Surface's too high
The light is fading and I can Breath Nothing
Coldness surrounds and Numbs my soul to a Bait
I'm falling, I'm drowning, I'm dying inside -

10 comments:

  1. You know what you need? You need to concentrate on the brighter side... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He2 you're not d only one saying dat... yeah for sure... i need to rise... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No u dnt.... its perfect... as for me.. make somthing for me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Seth... lets see what the pen holds for us huh....

    ReplyDelete
  5. my fav..i love the deep dark feeling u get...the unknown "beneath" gives u suspense

    Hungry in the wilderness my thoughts won’t eat
    My soul cries a tear out of a dry tissue...wow!!

    Ur deep

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ozymandias, im very fond of this poem too... me thinks it has a lot in common with ur poems too ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This According To Me Is By-far The Best poem I Hav Ever Read........Just Love This I Hav Kept a Copy Of This.......Is It Cool With Ya???

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm...lemme absorb it fully like a sponge , assimilate and comment later...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete