About the Blog

Whatever is written in this blog
is an outcome of fantasy put to
words, it is nothing but lies
but then again I just lied.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Silent Tear



I cried a silent tear inside my locked up room
I know I ought to be a man and refuse to cry
But a failing heart has not the strength
And would not Shakespeare cry for his beloved?

A flashback to the past is all I have of you
Your smile, your hair, your voice
You are everything I hold on to
Yet everything I have to move on for

What do I need to learn?
What do you need me to learn?
Words, passion, love – you taught me all
And yet I fail to win your heart

I sit back, I waited for an answer
But my phone agreed to side with your silence
I’m alone, I’m hurt, I’m confused
The Land of the Amazon is no match for me

And what hurts me the most is that -
The only girl I love becomes the only girl I hate!!

8 comments:

  1. This piece is meant for my dear friend
    and also dedicated to all the guys who
    would cry their silent tears...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only hate is my only love-hetsss,,khawia mi nge khah? Good vun, mate..i siam har tawh ka lo ti rengah

    ReplyDelete
  3. uiha... me have no idea... guess we feel the same hate and love... am just a humbled servant to put to words what my dear fren shared me of his sad life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day... you'll see me buying the copyright for this poem.... so beautifully imperfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i'm gonna make my own blog too... lolzzzz....

    cool blog! :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ty @jeremy
    eh... lei ngai lovin bu chhah tokin ka la vawm lol ang che... :) @gothica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree.... i cry a lot myself, i guess its much better to let it all out... it helps a lot... to move on... yup!! tears can be a very good companion.....

    ReplyDelete