About the Blog

Whatever is written in this blog
is an outcome of fantasy put to
words, it is nothing but lies
but then again I just lied.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Pillow



Dear Pillow, were you to speak what would you say?
You’ve seen me in my best and worst, smiles and frowns,
Its every night I lay my trust on you.
You’ve rocked me to sleep when I’m lonely,
You soak my tears when I cry in pain,
You’ve heard my secrets and keep them safe,
I wonder how your magic works!
I trust you, I touch you;
I love you, I hug you.
I’m like your sweet little girl
But I can’t be your girl forever,
One sweet day I shall have to leave you.
Dear Pillow, I’ll soon find my guy
And every night I will lay my trust on him.
He will rock me to sleep and kiss me goodnight,
He will wipe my tears and make me smile,
We will share our secrets and keep them alive,
He will woo me with his magic touch!
But I’ll thank you, Dear Pillow
For it’s with you always that I dreamt of this guy,
Thanks for giving me the dreams of dreams
Without which life is not worth living.
Dear Pillow, were you to let me go what would you say?

5 comments:

  1. this is true of manyyyy inanimate things we keep always with us near.in my case, my pinkie ring...oh the places and people and things its seen.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much for a pillow.. I never thought this way... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. we humans are so caught up with attaining something huge that we often forget the mundane things arnd us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. looovvvveee dis 1...nice nice :)

    ReplyDelete